Agricultural fleet


Insuring agricultural machinery helps cover all the farmer’s agricultural equipment under a single contract (including tractors, motor vehicles and drawn equipment).

Agricultural fleet insurance covers the following vehicles:

  • Tractors
  • Agricultural machines (harvesting machine, etc.)
  • Works vehicles (mechanical digger, backhoe loader, etc.) for agricultural use
  • Handling equipment (forklift, etc.) for agricultural use
  • Mechanised farming equipment (rototiller, ride-on mower, etc.)
  • Forestry tractors
  • Agricultural trailers
  • Rear-mounted, drawn or pushed equipment using agricultural machines
  • Quad bikes used for agricultural purposes


if you have any questions
By phone : 05 57 51 20 64