Regulatory changes, French ANI (national inter-professional agreement), decrees from 11 January 2013 and industry-wide agreements have made for the generalisation of health insurance in companies, applicable at the latest on 1 January 2016 with no designation clause.
- All employees within a given category
- Their partners (common-law husband or wife, civil partnership)
- Their dependent children (conditions apply)
- The company takes out a compulsory collective policy
- The company is able to choose between several payment methods
- No lead time, immediate coverage
- No medical selection
Supplementary scheme can be subscribed to. All contributions are indexed on 1 January, according to the last known development of the Total Medical Consumption.